The purpose of this article is to explain the process of updating your profile information, adding a profile header, and adding a profile image to your MyRacePass profile. These images and information will be presented to fans on your MyRacePass.com public profile and in the MyRacePass app.
Updating Profile Information
Start by navigating to the profile tab, then choose the "Profile" Menu
At this screen, there are 5 sections of profile information you can edit
- Basic Info
- Here you'll see things like some personal info, your favorites, and any recommendations you want to make.
- Add a biography, crew members, and career highlights.
- Edit your Hometown, and give some occupation information.
- Add sponsors here for extra recognition in the app for your marketing partners.
- If you can be known by a different name, add the other name here as an alias!
Updating Profile and Header Images
Start by navigating to the profile tab, then choose "Account" from the menu
Use the "Update Image" button in each section to update the Profile Image or the Header Image
- Click Update Image in the 1. Profile Image or 2. Header Image section as needed.
- In the Upload Image modal, click Select File.
- Select the image file from your computer and click Open.
- On the Upload Image modal click Upload.
Note: An error message will be displayed if a problem is detected with the image along with feedback on correcting the problem.
Profile Image Requirements
- Profile images must be at least 600 pixels tall and 600 pixels wide.
- Profile images must have square proportions. This means that the width and height must have an equal number of pixels.
This means that an image 600x600 or 700x700 pixels will work, but an image 500x500 or 800x600 pixels will not work.
- The image should contain a minimal amount of text.
- Profile images should clearly represent the driver.
Header Image Requirements
- Header images must be 600 pixels tall and 1800 pixels wide.
- Header images should contain a minimal amount of text that appears only in the text-safe portion of the image.
- Where Can I Find My Driver Billing Page?
- How can I add results if my track isn't using MyRacePass?
- I have duplicate profiles what should I do?