The purpose of this article is to familiarize the user with the process of generating event reports from Race Management. For information on individual event reports, see the article here.
- In Race Management, expand the Reports menu in the top-right navigation menu bar.
Note: In MRP Admin, all reports can also be found under Tools | Reports.
- Choose from the available reports:
- Entry List - Entry list per class
- Entry List Addresses - Entry list addresses per class
- Transponder List - Entries per class with their corresponding transponder numbers
- Contingencies - Contingency report for each competitor
- Lineups - Lineup report per class
- Lineup Sheet - Lineup Sheet per class
- Chalkboard Lineup - Chalkboard style lineup report per class
- Results - Full results in table format per class
- Media Results - Full results in media format per class
- Points/Pay Awarded - Points & Pay awarded per class
- Points/Pay By Race - Points & Pay awarded per class for each race
- Detailed Points - Detailed report of all points/pay per class
- Passing Points - Detailed report of an event's passing points by a selected point scheme
- IMCA Point Average - IMCA point average for each competitor per class
- WISSOTA Point Average - WISSOTA point average for each competitor per class
- Nightly Points - Points/Pay awarded per class
- Race Manager Assignments - Lineups formatted to import into Race Manager
Note: A link to all available reports can also be selected from the bottom of the menu.