The purpose of this article is to list and describe the features included in MyRacePass ticket management.
Adding Online Tickets
- First, creating tickets. The process of creating a ticket and associating it with an event is outlined here: How Do I Add Online Tickets?
- If you would like to use advanced ticketing features for things like reserved seats, pit stalls, camping spots, or any other individual ticket purchasing, please reach out to us! You can email email@example.com to gather more information. We do have this List of Needs for Box Office System with MRP Online Tickets to get prepared to use our box office point of sale system.
Analyzing Customer Information
Once the tickets have been purchased by a customer, there are a few pieces of information we can provide for you about your customers.
- The "Customer Report" button will show you a report showing customer email addresses. There is also a "Sold Tickets" button when viewing an individual ticket event that will profile support information. The Where Can I Find Customer Information? article will give you specific information on both options.
- The ticket analytics page will show you various demographic information about your customers. This can be very valuable when deciding where, when, and how to market to your ticket buyers: Ticket Analytics
Claiming Ticket Money and Refunding Tickets
These articles will show you how to refund an individual ticket or refund all tickets in the case of a rain out or cancellation:
Finally, when the race happens, you need to collect your money! Here's how:
- How Do I Receive Money from Online Ticket Sales?
- In order to receive payments you NEED to have an ACH form on file. Here is a link to that form: ACH Form
Redeeming or Scanning Tickets on Race Night
On Race Night, there are two ways to redeem online tickets, either with an external scanner connected via USB to a computer or laptop, or via the all new in-app ticket scanner. Here is an article to help!