This article documents the MRP Live for Tracks Offline Mode feature.
The normal operation of MRP Live requires an Internet connection. Offline mode allows MRP Live to function in a limited capacity without an Internet connection.
- Race results data is saved locally and uploaded to the results tab of MyRacePass later when an Internet connection is available.
- The lap viewer is not available.
- Live Timing data is not available in app.
- Lineups cannot be loaded from Race Management.
- Race results data is not immediately uploaded to the MRP server for use in the results tab.
Using Offline Mode
- Open MRP Live.
- View the Setup tab.
- Check the box for Offline Mode and click Connect.
- Run your races as you normally would.
- When an Internet connection is available, uncheck the box Offline Mode and click Connect. Any pending uploads will then be uploaded to the server.