The purpose of this article is to walk you through the steps of creating your own fantasy team in MyRacePass.
To play MRP Fantasy Racing, you'll need to subscribe to the MRP All-Access plan in the app. MRP All Access will allow fans to see all of the options included in the MRP Basic and MRP Pro Subscriptions, but also unlimited Fantasy Play access and an exclusive newsletter. If you sign up for the yearly All Access plan, you also are eligible to exclusive offers from other motorsports companies at this offers page!
Users who have a MyRacePass user account and have logged in can set up their subscription plan here: https://www.myracepass.com/Users/Subscription/.
If you haven't logged in, you will be redirected to the login page where you can also create a new user account if needed.
Once Logged in with your MRP All-Access subscription active. Follow the steps below to get your team created and make picks!
- Find a Fantasy event.
- Fantasy events are marked with a purple Fantasy icon in to top left corner.
- This icon indicates that at least 1 class in the event will have Fantasy Racing available.
- Create your Fantasy Team
- Once you've found a Fantasy event, select the "Fantasy Racing" section from the event home.
- You'll be asked to create a Fantasy Team (if you have not created one yet)
- Make your picks
- Once you're team is created, a list of all Fantasy Groups will be displayed.
- Groups that are marked as "Open" will all you to make your picks for the night.
- Touch the group, select a competitor from each match-up, and save.
- Watch results roll in
- Fantasy results will be calculated each time the scorer enters official results for a race.
- You're points and standings will be updated throughout the night.
Your Fantasy Team will be used across ALL Fantasy events you join. This helps keep teams uniform and consistent across all events.
Team names will be moderated, so please keep them civil (we don't wanna pick one for you).
Currently team names cannot be edited.
Once the entry list is closed, we use some magic to generate competitor match-ups. Each Fantasy Team is allowed to pick one competitor from each match-up. Picks can be made or changed until the first set of results is posted.
Be sure to pick a competitor for each match-up to get the most points for the Fantasy Group.
Fantasy results are calculated after each time the scorer saves official results for a race. Competitors are given points for their finishes. The highest point competitor in each match-up is deemed correct. Bonus points are awarded for picking the correct competitor in a match-up.
Fantasy Teams will be awarded the points their competitors earn throughout the night. The Fantasy Team with the most points wins!
- Winning Match-up Points
- These are the competitor points your team has earned from competitors you have picked correctly.
- Losing Match-up Points
- These are the competitor points your team has earned from competitors you have picked incorrectly.
- Correct Pick Bonus
- 5 bonus points for each correct pick will be awarded to your Fantasy Team
- Example: If you pick 3 competitors correctly, you will get 15 Correct Pick Bonus points.
- Attendance Bonus
- If you are detected as attending the event, we will award you 5 bonus points PLUS 1 point for every correct pick.
- Example: If you attend the event, and pick 3 competitors correctly, you will get 8 Attendance Bonus points.
- Note: Location information must be enabled and allowed for the MyRacePass app while making your picks for attendance points to be included.
In the event of a tie in points, the following tie breakers will be used:
- Most correct picks
- Most Attendance Bonus Points
- Most Winning Match-up Points
- Most Losing Match-up Points