This article outlines the process of building an entry list for a class in Race Management.
Begin by selecting the desired class from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen.
There are 5 primary ways to select drivers for the entry list:
- Searching by Driver Name - Click the Search field in the top-left. Enter at least two characters of a driver name and select the driver from the list of suggestions. This is also where you can create a new driver profile, if necessary.
- Filtering by Driver Name - The list on the left hand side of the screen will show you a list of drivers who have competed with your organization previously. Click the Filter field and begin typing part or all of a driver name or car number. The currently displayed list of drivers will filter down to only display those matching the entered criteria.
- Selecting from the previous drivers List - The list on the left hand side of the screen will show you a list of drivers who have competed with your organization previously. In the top-left, click the dropdown menu beside My Competitors. Choose Pre Entries, By Track, By Series or Last Event. Click the desired driver to be added to the entry list. Use the driver filter along with each list option.
- Scanning an MRP Card - Click Scan Barcode and use your connected barcode scanner to read MRP Cards or barcode from the drivers MyRacePass App. The system will enter the driver by reading the barcode number from the card or app.
Note: Read more about the hardware used for barcode scanning here.
- Importing from a Previous Race - On the bottom-left, click the button Import from Previous Race to open a modal window from which a previous event can be selected. The system will import the list of drivers who entered the current class at the specified, earlier event. You will also have the option of copying the pill draw and transponder numbers.
(Optional) Check the box for Speed Entry to streamline the entry process. Speed entry will save keystrokes and mouse clicks by only prompting for user input when it can't be avoided such as when a driver is being added without a car number.
When not utilizing speed entry, the Confirm Entry modal window appears when a driver is added to the entry list. Use this screen to confirm and edit driver details such as car number, team and transponder number.
The Confirm Entry window is used to enter and verify the details of a driver being entered.
- Driver Information - This section lists driver details.
- Entrant Age - A field indicating the entrant's age at the time of the event.
- Profile Claimed - A yes/no field indicating whether the entrant has claimed their MRP driver profile.
- Address on file - A yes/no field indicating whether the entrant's address has been entered in Race Management. If an address has been entered, it will be displayed.
- Has all Forms - A yes/no field indicating whether the entrant has turned in any paper forms outside of the MRP Registration process necessary for your track/series.
- Confirmed Memberships - This section will list each of the memberships on file in Sanction Management for the current season.
Note: If the required membership is not present, an alert will be displayed after clicking Add.
- Car # - An alpha-numeric field representing the entrant's car number for the class/event.
- Set as default car # (Using default car #)
- If the field is unchecked, Set as default car # indicates that the current car number is not the driver's default car number, but can be made the default by checking the box.
- When grayed-out and checked, Using default car # indicates that the current car number is the driver's default.
- Pill # - A numeric field representing the entrant's assigned pill number.
Note: This field may or may not be editable depending on the configured pill options.
- Team/Owner - An optional field. Click the magnifying glass icon to select a driver's team and owner.
- Alternate Payee - Here is an article with information on alternate payees
- Payout goes to team/owner - A yes/no field indicating whether or not payouts are to be awarded to the team/owner.
- Set as default team/payout (Using default team/payout)
- When unchecked Set as default team/payout indicates that the current team and payout are not the driver's default, but can be made the default by checking the box.
- When grayed-out and checked, Using default team/payout indicates that the current team and payout selection is the driver's default.
- Transponder # - A numeric field that represents the driver's assigned transponder number.
Note: Each transponder field on the Entries page will open a dropdown list containing transponder numbers previously used by the selected driver. You can select a transponder number from the list or enter a number in the textbox.
- Lineup Override - A dropdown list that specifies a lineup override for the driver.
- None - The driver will lineup as normal.
- Starting at back for heats - In heat races only, the driver will automatically lineup at the back of the field.
- Starting at back for all races - In all races, the driver will automatically lineup at the back of the field.
- Transponder Rented? - A yes/no field indicating whether or not the driver's transponder is a rental.
- Using default transponder - A yes/no field indicating whether or not the current transponder number is the driver's default.