This article lists the items needed for a track to prepare for the race season.
- Add Users to Profile
- Add separate user accounts for track employees. It's important to not share user credentials. Have each person who needs access to MRP sign in with their own username/password.
- Add an Online Registration
- Add an online registration for drivers to register at your track. You can also add event specific registrations if needed. Registration is NOT the same as a driver being entered into any entry list.
- Create Points & Pay Scheme(s)
- Create a points scheme and a pay scheme (or schemes) to use at the end of a race night. This will allow you to add points and pay at the end of a race night in an automated way.
- Build a schedule
- Create an event schedule. You can have more than one schedule per season. Think of a "schedule" as a series of events that earn points together.
- Add Events to schedule
- Create events to be a part of your schedule. This is where you create individual events and decide what schedule or schedules that event should be a part of.
- Add Online Tickets
- Add tickets to your events. There is no extra cost to add online tickets. We handle refunds and chargebacks, and you receive funds immediately following your event.