This article outlines the process for uploading new photos with the File Manager.
Opening File Manager
- Select Media | Photos from the navigation menu.
Note: The File Manager can be accessed from multiple locations, basically anywhere photos or videos are added.
- Click Add.
- On the left, select the gallery that contains the desired media.
- From the Select tab, click Videos.
- On the top-left, click the green button Upload New.
- In the section Select Gallery to Upload to, choose the gallery to contain the video or click the button No Gallery instead.
- Alternatively, create a new gallery for the upload by selecting a parent gallery in Sub gallery of..., then specify a Gallery Name and a Gallery Description (Optional).
Note: Using a gallery is recommended to keep media organized.
- Select the desired tags in the section Tag Items, then click the button on the right Select files to upload.
- When finished, click the X in the top-right.
Please sign in to leave a comment.