Sometimes when there is confusion or you see issues in the MyRacePass Race Management software, it can be helpful to have a screen recording of the concern to send to our support staff. This article outlines how to use the Windows Problem Steps Recorder (PSR) to document a problem. PSR has been a part of the Windows operating system since Windows 7. This utility is used to document the user's steps in reproducing a problem.
- Press the Windows key and type PSR.
Click the listing for psr.exe or the steps recorder app.
- Click Start Record.
- Complete the steps involved with reproducing your problem.
- When done reproducing the problem, click Stop Record.
- Click Save and save the zipped file with your problem steps record.
- Email the zipped file to MyRacePass support at support@MyRacePass.com or attach it in the support ticket.