Since you purchased the ticket through the track, you will need to reach out to them regarding the refund. I’m sure if you reach out to them, they will be happy to assist!
Refunds for your Tickets you purchased through MyRacePass work like this:
- The track has to set the tickets to a refund status.
- Tickets will not be refunded until the track has denoted that event as canceled.
- Individual ticket refunds can be set by the track on an individual basis. If you are requesting a refund for an event that is in the future, you must reach out to the track and let them know of your situation. It is up to the track or series policy on individual refunds, not MyRacePass
- If an event has been canceled due to weather, refunds will sent the following Tuesday and the full purchase price will be back in your account within 2-5 business days, pending your account.
- Once the refunds are sent, you will receive an email to the account that purchased the tickets.
- If you haven't received your refund in the time stated above:
- Check with the track in which you purchased the tickets to make sure they have set the event status to REFUND.
- Once they have set the status of the event or your individual ticket(s), your refund will be processed shortly.