This article outlines the process of printing online tickets purchased from the MRP Market. There are two sections below, pending what issue you may be having.
Remember: You can also login to the MyRacePass app (available on Google Play or the App Store) in which you can view all past orders and your tickets right in the app. Once logged into the MyRacePass app, be sure to tap the tickets icon on the bottom of the home page of the App to view all orders.
Once you've Ordered, and need to go back to get your vouchers:
- Login to your account on www.MyRacePass.com.
- Under your name will be a dropdown that says "Print Ticket Vouchers"
- When you click on Print Ticket Vouchers, you'll see your order history with a Text Link that says "Print Ticket Vouchers". Click that up until the day of the event and you'll be able to access your Ticket Vouchers to print or display on your smart phone.
Directly after Ordering your tickets:
- Complete the ticket purchase from the MRP Market.
Once payment is successfully submitted the THANK YOU page will be displayed.
A confirmation email will also be sent that includes a link to the tickets.
- Click Print Tickets Here.
Tickets are not optimized for mobile devices, use a desktop PC for the best experience printing tickets.
- A new page will open with the tickets document.
- Right-click and select Print.
The print shortcut is Control-P or Control-Shift-P for the system print dialog.
The print dialog will open. Select the desired printer and click Print.