The purpose of this article is to familiarize yourself with using MRP Live in the browser.
Opening the Lap Viewer in the Browser
- Open the event in Race Management
In the MRP Live menu on the top-right select Lap Viewer.
Note: If the race is not being monitored with the MRP Live client, the Lap Viewer option will not appear.
- The Lap Viewer will open in a new window.
Features of the Lap Viewer
- View Toggle - You can use this drop down to change the view from Running Order, Best Lap, Positions Gained, Laps Led, or Average Lap Time.
Note: If your race name has any of the Best Lap View Keywords (hot laps, hotlaps, qualifying, time trials, practice, competitors), the view will automatically change to Best Lap
- Gap - This column shows the gap between that driver and the driver ahead of him, not the gap between the driver and the leader.
- Pin - The pin will show lap information of the last three laps for the most recent driver to cross the scoring loop.
- A) Expand to show all laps, not just the last three.
- B) Pin this view for the driver you select, not the most recent to cross the line.
4. Expanded View - Shows expanded information in the lap viewer
All of the Features in the lap viewer correspond with features the fans see in the app.
MRP Live Timing Views
The following descriptions and article links explain the five unique views of the MRP Live Fan Viewer:
Running Order: This is where the live action takes place. A grid displays each competitor with the elapsed time, lap data and flag status of the race underway. Find the Article for the Running Order View Here.
Best Lap: This is the place to see who had run the fastest lap. In races containing the words "practice, hop laps, qualifying, time trials, or competitors" you'll see this view by default. Find our Best Lap View article here.
Positions Gained: This will show you who has passed the most cars. See who the hard charger will be for your race as they run. This link will bring you to the article explaining the Positions Gained view.
Average Lap Time: This will show you the average lap time for each competitor over the duration of the race, as well as over the last 3 laps that have been run. This article will show information on the average lap time view.
Laps Lead: This will show you how many laps each competitor has led in the current race. This is the Laps Lead View Article.