Pill draw line-ups line up drivers based on the pill numbers drawn in the entries screen.
This applies to the following lineups:
- Hot Laps from Pill Draw
- Hot Laps from Pill Draw Non-Staggered
- Qualifying From Pill Draw Non-Staggered (Inverted)
- Qualifying From Pill Draw Non-Staggered
- Qualifying from Pill Draw
- Heat from Pill Draw (non staggered)
- Heat from Pill Draw
- A Feature from Pill
- Staggered- Lines drivers up with the lowest pill number to the front, alternating races. For example in a 2 heat line-up, Pill 1 would give the inside front row of heat 1. Pill 2 would go to inside front row heat 2.
- Non-Staggered. Lines drivers up in order of low to high. In the example about with two 7-car heats, Pill draw numbers 1-7 would line up Heat 1 in pill draw order, and heat two would see pill numbers 8-14.
- Inverted means it will go high to low instead of low to high.