Season passes and punch cards are a single barcode that allows a user to scan into more than 1 event.
There are 3 different types, but they are fundamentally all the same thing with only a slight difference in the "rules" of the pass.
At the root, a season pass/punch card it is simply a ticket item, with a list of ticket types, NOT tied to a single date. Instead of a single date, the promoter is required to select a list of dates that the pass is available to be redeemed for.
Season passes and punch cards can be offered for Adult, Kids, Senior, etc. with unique pricing for each.
Punch Card Types
A season pass is exactly like it sounds. This type of punch card offers 1 ticket/redemption for every event linked to the pass.
Per Event Pass
A per event pass offers X number of tickets to EVERY event linked to the pass.
- 5 tickets to every event, except the July Special, in the 2023 schedule.
- Users are able to scan the same bar code up to 5 times for each event.
Total Punch Pass
A total punch pass allows X number to TOTAL tickets with no limit on how many per event.
- 20 tickets good for any of the 2023 events, except for May Monster Madness
- Users are able to scan the same bar code up to 20 times.
- All 20 tickets could be redeemed on the same event, across 2 events, or across 20 different events
Currently, Season Passes and Punch Cards do not support Advanced Ticketing (reserved seating maps). If events included in the pass use Advanced Ticketing, it will be the promoter's responsibility to handle seat/section assignment for customers.
We recommend selling Per Event Pass and Total Punch Pass for general admission only.
Season Pass support for Advanced Ticketing will be coming soon.
Fans will receive a "normal" looking ticket. From a customer perspective, nothing looks different except the event name is "2023 Season Pass".
Track workers scan in punch cards in the exact same fashion as any other ticket.
Absolutely NO refunds are offered for season passes or punch cards.
Promoters are responsible for any refunds they deem needed for a season pass/punch card. It is up to the promoter to ensure the customer has access to the "full value" of the punch card by offering enough events to make the price worth it.
- Passes DO NOT need to have the same ticket type as every event they are linked to. We are only validating that the pass is valid for the event, not any of the ticket types.
- Passes DO NOT require the linked events to have tickets added to them. A pass can be created that contains events without single day tickets added.
- This allows season passes and punch cards to be created/sold before pricing for every event in season is determined.
- The only requirement to add a pass is having your schedule events added.
What You'll Need for Setup
To setup a Season Pass or Punch Card, we need the following:
- Type of pass: Season Pass, Per Event, Total Punch
- Name of the punch card.
- Description of the punch card.
- Ticket types (Adult, Kids, Senior, etc).
- Qty and price per ticket type.
- Number of punches.
- Season Pass is required to be 1.
- List of events included in the pass.
- Dates the pass is available for purchase.